Changes to domestic RHI eligibility
On 5 February 2015 the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) announced their intention to make a number of small changes to the domestic RHI.
- Removing the requirement for a Green Deal Assessment for social landlords
- Making cooker stoves eligible
- Making high temperature heat pumps eligible
- Reflecting updated MCS Standards in the scheme
- Clarifying the scheme rules around properties made up of more than one building
- Other small clarifications to ensure the original policy intent is being delivered.
Full details of the changes can be found on DECC’s website here.